The original hall downstairs measures approximately 16.7m by 8.5m, excluding the stage.
- Large stage with curtains and lighting. For theatre productions the upstairs rooms can be hired to use as changing rooms
- Free WiFi
- Hearing loop
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, urn, cooker and fridge and ample crockery and cutlery for most functions. We also have a separate range of crockery and glassware for hire for those special functions.
- Dining area with large counter to serve from kitchen
- Separate female, male and disabled toilets (with baby changing)
- Tables and chairs
- Hard floor suitable for keep fit classes
- Entrance and lobby area
- PRS and PPL licences
Floorplan of the downstairs hall and associated rooms
- Theatre 100 seats
- Cabaret 80 seats
- Standing party 150